Just finished a fabulous, fantastical movie, Mon Oncle. For those of you who are rolling your eyes and saying "duh", why didn't you tell me about this movie sooner!? This was like watching a little piece of art straight out of the fifties. Great sound, beautiful cinematography, four stars on visual candy. I am sort of in the mood to time warp back to Paris so I can dress like some of these fabulous French women on a daily basis. Hell, I think I'll just do it anyway. This movie touches on the humorous absurdities of "design and living" in a way I've never seen but experienced. My favorite moments are with the fountain, the stepping stones, and the garage door- but, you'll have to watch the whole thing to know why. Enjoy- and netflix that now. Top o' the queue.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment